The Administrator makes every effort to protect Users’ personal data against unauthorized access by third parties and to respect every User’s privacy. Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with the requirements of the Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repeal of the directive 95/46/EC (referred as GDPR).
Consent for the processing of data, change and deletion of data
1. The provision of personal data by a User is always voluntary, however, not submitting data marked as necessary prevents from using services providing by the Administrator’s web page.
2. Web page users are entitled to the following rights:
a) The right to withdraw the consent – legal basis Art. 7 GDPR
A data subject is entitled to withdraw the consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. A data subject shall be informed before approval. The withdrawal of consent shall be as easy as its expressing.
b) The right to access data – legal basis Art. 15 GDPR
A data subject is entitled to receive a confirmation from the Administrator if the personal data concerning a data subject are processed, and in case they are, they are entitled to the access to the data and to the information about the aims of processing them, categories of personal data or information about receivers or categories of receivers.
c) The right to correct data – legal basis Art. 16 GDPR
A data subject is entitled to demand from the Administrator rectification of their personal data without delay if they are incorrect. Taking into account the aims of processing, a data subject is entitled to demand submitting incomplete personal data, including additional written statement.
d) The right to be forgotten (data erasure) – legal basis Art. 17 GDPR
A data subject is entitled to demand from the Administrator rectification of their personal data without delay and the Administrator is obliged to erase personal data without delay, if any of the following situations happen:
- Personal data are not essential for the aims they were gathered or in any other way processed;
- A data subject withdrew the consent, which is the basis for processing and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- A data subject objects to processing and there are no legally justified superior basis for processing;
- Personal data were processed illegally;
- Personal data shall be erased in order to fulfill a legal obligation as provided for by EU law or legal system of a Member State, applicable for the Administrator;
- Personal data were gathered in connection to offering services of information society, referred to in Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
e) The right to limit processing – legal basis Art. 18 GDPR
A data subject is entitled to demand from the Administrator limiting processing in the following situations:
- A data subject questions the correctness of personal data – for the period allowing the Administrator to check the correctness of data;
- Processing is illegal and a data subject objects to erasing personal data, demanding in return limiting its usage;
- The Administrator does not need the personal data to be processed, but they are necessary for a person, whose data are concerned, for establishing, vindication and the defense of legal claims;
- A data subject objected to the processing – until verifying if legally justified basis on the Administrator side are superior to the basis of data subject’s objectives.
f) The right to data transfer – legal basis Art. 20 GDPR
A data subject is entitled to receive in a structured, commonly used format, machine readable, their personal data, which were delivered to the Administrator as well as is entitled to transfer these personal data to a different Administrator, without any obstacles from the Administrator, whom the data were delivered, if:
- Processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) or Art. 9(2)(a) or on the basis of contract in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b);
- Processing is carried out by automatic means
g) The right to objection to data processing – legal basis Art. 21 GDPR
A data subject is entitled to raise objection at any time – for reasons related to their particular situation – to the processing of their personal data on the basis of Art.6(1)(e) or (f), including profiling n the basis of these regulation. The Administrator shall not process these personal data any longer, unless they present important, legally justified basis for their processing, superior to interests, rights and freedom of a subject person or the basis to establish, vindicate and defense of legal claims.
A User, to realize rights set out in paragraph 2 above, shall contact the Administrator via e-mail: email@example.com.
Extent and purpose of data processing
1. Processing personal data is carried out on the basis of rules set out in GDPR.
2. Personal data placed by a User in an inquiry form (e-mail address, phone number) are processed on the basis of an approval given by a User of the web page www.pag-group.pl, and their processing takes place:
a) For the need of advertising and trading activities of the Administrator,
b) In order to answer Users’ questions,
c) In order to send newsletters.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data are processed in order to realize sale agreements and advisory services related to the agreement, on the basis of Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR. In that situation providing personal data is essential thus they are required for concluding and realizing sale agreement.
4. Personal data are also processed in order to adjust the Administrator’s Web page to the needs on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR..
5. While browsing Web pag www.pag-group.pl by Users, information concerning using the Web page by Users and their IP addresses on the basis of the analysis of access logs, e.g. browser type, operating system type, date and time of access, number of connections, number of opened Service subpages, domain name and viewed content are automatically gathered. The data which are gathered automatically are not associated with particular people browsing the pages and are processed only internally for analytical and statistical aims as well as for server administrating aims.
6. Personal data gathered by the Administrator may be made available to:
a) Competent authorities for their demand on the basis of relevant legal regulations,
b) Other people and issuers – only with a prior agreement, who are the data subjects.
7. The Administrator has the right to use personal data of the webpage users for the market research and for other marketing aims, provided users’ approval for using data to the aims pointed out in that paragraph was received.
8. The Administrator stores data gathered via Web page for the period not longer than it is necessary for the aims of their processing.
1. “Cookies” are small data files containing information, in particular text files, stores in users’ terminal equipment used for browsing web pages (e.g. type of Internet browser). Such files allow for recognizing
Users’ equipment and show the web page adjusting it to their preferences. “Cookies” do not include personal data, nor are used for their transfer.
2. “Cookies” are used by the Administrator in order to store information about a session and ensuring the continuity after logging, for statistical and marketing aims as well as to adjust the web page content to User’s preferences. “Cookies” store information about geo-localization, a language of a web page visitor, footnote information, information about user’s preferences, information for automatic logging and random information about session ID.
3. Normally the software used for web sides browsing allows to place “cookies” by default. However, it may be changed at any time in the Internet browser settings concerning “cookies” to stop accepting “cookies” or to notify about their transmission. Particular information about possibilities and methods of using “cookies” are available in software settings (Internet browser). However, it shall be reminded that non-acceptance of “cookies” may prevent from right usage of Internet sites.
More information about „Cookies” are available on http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can read more about erasing them from the Internet browser on:
The Administrator takes all necessary technical measures in order to protect personal data of Users against an interference of third parties in Users’ privacy, and also in order to prevent unauthorized and illegal access to Users’ personal data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.